Sunday 4 January 2015

Restaurant Review: RSVP

Hey folks! Another review coming up!

I went for a late catch up lunch/dinner at RSVP yesterday with my girls. RSVP is at 9 Eletu Ogabi Street, Off Adeola Odeku, VI. Lost in lagos says-The sleek design, fused with American nouveau cuisine, makes RSVP one of the trendiest spots in Lagos.


I was very impressed when I walked in, loved the decor and ambience. Before I was informed, I knew it was owned by Lebanese people.
My tummy came prepared so I was quite hungry. I thought there was a good variety for drinks but not so much for food.  I ordered the Chicken logs (3,200) and a Daiquiri (1,200). Funny how I was the first to order my food and it came last. I should have known this was a sign....
 My drink. It was not bad. It was not as sweet as I wanted it to be ( I did ask). 355 makes the best cocktails I have concluded

 My food sigh. I was not happy with the logs at all. It was chicken mixed with cheese on the inside. I lovee chicken and this did not taste like chicken. I was very disappointed tbh as I was hungry.
Fries were great. Tasted like real potatoes
 Ore, Mipo and Mosope ordered Lamb meatballs with spaghetti (4,800). Now this, I loved. They had no complaints about this.


Tomi had the creamy linguini with chicken (5,400) This is what she had to say about it- It was decent, not the best she has had but not the worst either. Just decent. It had sundried tomatoes in it which she liked. She had the daiquiri as well and she really liked it.
Buki had a burger (5200) and chapman (1200). It looks really good right? but was not that great. Bun was not so fresh. Chapman was good 

Tuke was here but I shall let her post do the talking. Overall it was a good experience. I would go back but on a date (it was packed with couples). Definitely no more logs.

Have a great week xxx

No comments: