Saturday 6 June 2015

I'M BACK OR NAHH?

Hey folks!

Apologies for the unplanned hiatus, life happened I guess....

Hope you are all good and thanks to those that cared about what was going on with this blog :). I am not going to say I am back to blogging so I will not be held accountable.

Life update- I started a new job at a bank and you know what that means? Early mornings and Longer days!!! It has been a MAJOR adjustment for me as I am the GROUCHIEST morning person. But have to make a living you know. Still very undecided about this path but I have an open mind. Enough of that boring talk...

Going through my drafts folder so expect more posts soon. Also, I would really like to be involved with charity projects ( health related ones to be precise). If you are aware of any organizations looking for weekend volunteers, please let me know.

Till next time xxx

1 comment:

folasoasis said...

congrats on ur new job bunmi. i went on a hiatus as well!
anyway puttin up ur feature on the 18th. will email u anyway. cheers!
www.folasoasis.com