Tuesday 30 September 2014

20 facts about Bumz

1) Full name is Oluwabunmi Taiye Akinwonmi (well these are the names I have decided to share)

2) Yes my middle name is Taiye so I am a twin. I guess i'm the 'stubborn' one.

3) I HATE  SMALL TALK. It really irks me. If you start a conversation with me for a particular reason, just go straight to the reason...You will be doing both of us a favor

4) I have a very nonchalant attitude. Rarely let things get to me

5) But when things get to me, I deal with this by taking long walks, sleeping and blanking people out for a few hours.

6) I HATE, LOATHE, ABHOR (okay you get me now) CATS. I find them disgusting.

7) People always say I have a mischievous face and can never tell what I am thinking. But heyy there is nothing wrong with being mysterious ;), being predictable is sooo boring anyway.

8) I LOVE LOVEEE Italian food. Can eat pasta everyday! Especially carbonara

9) I love cooking. Aspiring top chef lol

10) Action movies >>>> Romantic comedy. Love me some Jason Statham, Jackie chan, Jet Li etc

11) I'm an aspiring gym addict. This was one of my new year's resolutions. The year is not over yet so there is still hope..

12) I don't know why I get really offended by the phrase 'fair enough' when it is used in some contexts. This explains why I end some conversations so abruptly X_X. People close to me know not to 'fair enough' me

13) I hate pink. Definitely not a 'girly-girl'

14) I'm an aspiring world traveling geologist. There is so much to explore I think

15) I'm a really fast reader and can read a book up to 5 times ( if I find it really interesting).

16) Love fast cars. Probably going to have a race track and a couple of fast cars in my husband's house ;)

17) I'm really bad with names and faces. One time I called future french montana so confidently. My sister still teases me about this

18) Obsessed with cookie dough ice cream

19) I would like to leave a good legacy...

20) I judge people by their 'vibes' which is not very fair. Trying to change this

THE END

No comments: