Saturday 27 September 2014

Foodie

Hi everyone! Hope you had a good week. I'm quite behind with my blog posts but will fix it up today. In this post, I shall be talking about this lovely restaurant called Casa Lydia in Ikoyi, Lagos.

Casa Lydia is at No 19, Glover Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. It's a small and cosy restaurant. It would be a nice date spot ;) 

 I'm so embarrassed to say this but I did not take any pictures of my meals. Such a novice, not because I was too hungry X_X. But trust me, it was amazing. I went on a thursday evening with my friend, funmi who left this morning for her masters course. Going to miss her personality( she understands lol) :(. She goes there alot and should have a loyalty card tbh. 

I ordered the spicy chicken wings as my starter (insert picture here lol) and their Seafood Tageyeri as my main with a glass of freshly squeezed orange & pineapple juice. Yumm! Anyone that knows me knows how much i LOVEEE seafood and pasta. Prawns, squid, lobster, fish, crab etc. I can actually live on pasta, it is that bad!  Infact I really pity people that are allergic to seafood because they are really missing out! 

The seafood tageyeri was DIVINE! The right amount of cream and pepper. Casa Lydia definitely won me over. I guess you just have to trust my judgement with the pasta but i will definitely take pictures for my next food related post. Casa Lydia, BUMZ WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK. Toodles :) 

No comments: