Sunday 21 September 2014

SUNDAY


Hi! This post is inspired by my service today at church. I go to the Elevation church in Lekki. Actually just started going a few weeks ago and will definitely recommend it to anyone that is church hunting.

My church is currently doing a series for singles and married people, definitely worth having a look at --http://elevationng.org/

Just going to share a few things that stuck with me. Disclaimer: This is not a relationship blog and I’m not a relationships expert. So yahhh….

What ‘hit’ me today at church was something the guest pastor said. He said if you can NOT maintain a friendship, how can you maintain a relationship and eventually a marriage. This got me thinking…. Maintaining a friendship is actually not very easy. It requires a lot of trust, understanding, patience, compromise etc. Everyone has their flaws, it is human nature really. NOBODY IS PERFECT… A ‘perfect’ friendship is NOT possible and does not exist.

My point is you really can’t be friends with everyone, treasure the friends you have(they are in your life for a reason) and be a friend you would want to have.

Hope everyone has a lovely & blessed week xxx

No comments: