Saturday 27 September 2014

She Leads Africa

Hi again :)

Last weekend I volunteered for an event called She Leads Africa (entrepreneur showcase). It is basically for female entrepreneurs looking to build and grow Pan-African businesses and investors looking for the best talent and ideas. You can find out more information on facebook, twitter and instagram. Just search she leads africa and enjoy :)

I volunteered at the final event on Saturday( the 20th) and was all over the venue so could not listen to all the pitches. I was very impressed with some participants, they had some amazing ideas. Some people are actually so creative and business oriented. I would love to talk about the pitches but that will be an extremely long post and do not think I'm up for it atm.

Now bumz is trying to think of a good business idea and you never know, she just might be a participant at the event next year. Watch this space xxxx

No comments: