Monday 10 November 2014

Guest Writer: Moyo Bayeroju

Hey folks!

When I started this blog, wanted it to be about anything and everything really. So I am open to features, write ups, etc. But as it is my blog, I reserve the right to decide what is appropriate or not. Do let me know if you want to be featured :)

My first guest is Moyo Bayeroju and she writes. Been best friends for almost 10 years now and I just discovered her talent this summer. Well she just started writing recently. I hope you like this piece as much as I do.

TITLE: TIME

Time seems to be going by so fast
Everything comes to an end eventually, they say.
I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing but I know for sure that it scares me.
And so for the good times, I've decided to hold on for as long as I can.

I started with this write up a few minutes ago, and soon I will be done. I really do wish I could hold back the hands of time.

How can we hold on to the memorable moments? The treasured ones, the ones that will never be forgotten? The ones that we wish will never end?

So I decided to make the most of it all, hold on to those who are dear, breathe, love hard, hope for the best and pray to have even better times to hold on to, more memories.

Don't be afraid of disappointments and pain, they make the good times feel even better!

Whatever happens, life goes on, let's keep it moving, nothing will stop time.

Good times, I wish you could stay longer

Thanks Moyo xxx

No comments: