Monday 17 November 2014

Monday blues

Hey folks! Start of another week, countdown to the end of the year...

I woke up to Solange's beautiful wedding pictures. It was a refreshing sight. I love her style because although it is unique, she does not go over the top/ try too hard. I shall let the pictures do the rest of the talking.Great article -Solange breaks all fashion rules at her wedding.

                                            We all know how much I love white! 

                         This jumpsuit is EVERYTHING. The back though, not really a plunge fan.

Her wedding dress, speechless...Her mum looks amazing as well. Beyonce looks okay. 3 words I can use to describe her looks are CLASSY, MODEST and RISQUE. All her looks are 10/10.

Wishing her a happy married life xxx












No comments: