Monday 3 November 2014

LFDW SERIES: DAY 2

Let's have a look at what Day 2 had to offer. I am going to start with men fashion.
          Side note: Great model choice for this look as opposed to the one below.
                    Both looks are by Designer Kenneth Ize.
Love the fit on the model and the gold buttons. However not a fan of the colour.I prefer dark coloured suits on men but I love the colour below.
                  Both looks are by Designer : McMeka.

Back to women now

Love the shade of blue and prints. Boobs area of the the 2nd dress looks kind of odd but it is probably a mishap.
 You can hardly go wrong with BLACK! All 3 looks are by Designer: WASHINGTON ROBERTS.



Stunning pieces and colors. Both by Designer: GREY

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, ONE OF MY FAVORITE DESIGNERS- MAKI OH!!!






There is just something about this white dress. I NEED it in my life....

What do you think? xxxx 

Photo credits: Kola Oshalusi (Insignia)



No comments: