Monday 3 November 2014

LFDW SERIES: DAY 1

As I mentioned earlier in my previous posts, starting a LFDW series and was not 'WOWED' by collections on the first day. But going to share what I can buy/ wear and what I would like my man to wear.

Designer: Phunkafrique. Lovely colour and print. With the up-do, a perfect day look.

         Designer: Rayo. I love the visor, creates a statement. Not that I would wear it. However the top, bumz of 2013 would have definitely worn it.
                                Designer: Phunkafrique . We all know how much I love peplum!
                                   Designer: Sisiano. I love this outfit. Beautiful colours.
                              Designer: O Milua. Pretty print and colours. Versatile looks possible
                              Designer: Fruche. Yes to monochrome! All day everyday.

I saved my best looks for the last. They were all by designer- Amede. She is my favorite designer of Day 1 and I love the prints she used for her clothes.


                                                           What do you think?

Unfortunately NO look made the cut for what I would like my man to wear. Maybe day 2? xx

Photo credits: Kola Oshalusi ( Insigna)



No comments: