Friday 21 November 2014

Sean T

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week.

I am sure most of you are familiar with Sean T of Insanity and if you are not, Google is your friend! He is a fitness beast. Doing his workouts and watching him is so exhausting. But his workouts definitely deliver.

I have always been a very comfortable size 8, never gone up or down a dress size. I am still trying to decide if this is good/ bad. Some people are probably thinking bunmi how can you think this is bad?? It is bad as I am a curves girl, slim thick to be precise. As I mentioned in this post here, I am an aspiring gym addict. But as they say 'how do you fix something that is not broken'. Story of my dress size! However, to avoid un foreseen "BLOWING", I decided to get a personal trainer. Shout out to my trainer freddieo, you are such a tyrant! He did a workout plan for me and I am going to share it. Definitely needed this as I was getting bored of Sean T's videos. Enjoy!

Weight loss/ gain is actually such an annoying facade. There I was thinking I was gaining weight, I had increased my meal portions and my number of meals per day (as advised by previously mentioned trainer). I saw someone I had not seen in 8 months and she asked "bunmi have you lost weight?'
  This was Me after the question was asked. With the extra food I have been forcing down, I would like to know where it is going... Hoping it is places I would like, go figure ;)

Sidenote:
·      ALWAYS Stretch before you start and after the workout.
·      Perform one set of core exercises with one set of legs per day but ALWAYS do the push ups.
·      Circuit means perform each exercise IMMEDIATELY after the other for a period 30 seconds. 30to 60 seconds of rest allowed between circuits.


EXERCISES
REPS
SETS
Upper body


Knee push ups
10
3



CORE


Mountain climbers
20sec-10sec rest-20sec
Repeat action 8 times (workout should take 4mins)
Lying Leg raises
25
3
Russian twist
20 (10 each side)
3
Lateral leg raises (each side)
20
3
Plank
1 minute
3



Mountain climbers
Same as above

Hip crossover
30(15 each side)
3
Toes to sky
25
3
Raised leg crunches
20
3
Plank
1 min
3



Mountain climbers
Same as above

Abdominal cycling
1 min
3
Side Plank (each side)
30sec
3
Plank
1 min
3



LEGS  (Perform as circuit)

4 Circuits
Scissors Box jump
30s

Squat Jump
30s

Rear leg raise with hamstring curl
30s




Hip Thrusts
30s

Squat kickback
30s

Fire Hydrant
30s




No comments: