Monday 3 November 2014

LFDW series

Hey folks! Fully recovered now thank God so I am back :)

The much anticipated Lagos fashion and design week has finally come to an end. I was eager to see the new collections of some of my favourite Nigerian designers- Jewel by Lisa, Rebahia, Maki Oh and Iamsigo. Also discovered great new designers.

I respect fashion designers - the time, effort and creativity they put into their designs. Kudos to them! So I find it really annoying when people make horrible comments. Yeah freedom of speech but what can they design? * rolling my eyes*

I am not a fashionista and not going to criticise someone's hard work. So I am going to do a LFDW series about designs I would wear/ buy and for men fashion- what I would like my man to wear.

Watch this space xxx

No comments: