Saturday 27 December 2014

Boxing day + Restaurant Review: The Foundry

Hey folks! Boxing day celebrations anyone? Still had the annoying flu so not in a social mood. My friend Ore wanted to have a nice meal so I tagged along. The first time we went to the Foundry was her birthday in June and we were all impressed.

The foundry is at 288B Ajose Adeogun Street, VI. This is old rehab for those who are familiar with the clubbing scene.

First time we went, this is what we had:
 I had the italian cluck and something ( I can't remember). Which is pasta in a creamy sauce with seafood
 Tuke of tukesquest had this prawns meal. I can not remember what it was called
Ore (the birthday girl) had rice with chicken thai curry

What we had yesterday:

                                                        Ore's meal
 I was not so hungry. So I had the grilled prawns and fries
Buki had the Italian Cluck and something ( I don't remember).

Prices are quite decent here and their cocktails are great. Has anyone been here? xxx

1 comment:

Tuke Morgan said...

Eyah, I love the Foundry!
Their virgin strawberry daiquiri is delicious, apparently it's under the same management as case Lydia.

I wrote about my experience at the foundry http://www.tukesquest.blogspot.com/2014/06/restaurant-review-foundry-and-piccolo.html?m=1

The last time I went I had the jerk chicken, I prefer the prawns dish sha.