Saturday 27 December 2014

For the love of food

Hey folks! This is quite late but Merry Christmas! I pray that as God has brought us all this far, He will see us through to the end of the year and to the new year, BIG AMEN to that! I am sure you have all been getting stuffed.

P:S: Stop reading now if you are hungry

Christmas day
I woke up with a bad flu so appetite was not so great but I was not going to deterred from eating. My aunty is a Christmas day baby so we always start the day at her house. This was our first Christmas without my grandma as she died in January and she was definitely missed. We all missed some of her famous comments such as- ' Why is your dress so short' " How many bottles of alcohol are you drinking' But we know she is resting now so even though we miss her, we are happy.

   Starter: Goat meat or seafood ( crab, prawns, fish and squid) pepper soup. As a seafood lover, this was a no brainer

Snack: Basmati rice, seafood Thai curry, smoked salmon and vegetables. You will understand why this was a snack soon





 Main course: Potatoes, Turkey, basmati rice, peppered snails, Seafood Thai curry, Chicken Thai curry, bacon sausage wraps, gravy and stuffing. Look at the size of that bird! I was defeated after my snack, flu took my appetite away sadly. But I was not going to let it destroy my dessert plans. Downed some medicine and I was good to go.


Dessert: Cupcakes from Hans and Rene and thesweetspotng. I had thesweetspots apple crumble cupcakes followed by apple crumble+ custard.

After this, it was a wrap for bumz! I could not eat at the other places we went to, just wanted to go home to my bed xxx


No comments: