Tuesday 2 December 2014

'Me thinks you talk too much'

Hey folks! So Buki thinks I talk too much on this blog, she said I should put more pictures up. Please let me know if you agree with her. To be quite frank, I dislike taking pictures and I find posing for pictures awkward.....Yes to candid photos and selfies! But I am willing to indulge people that prefer visuals.

I went to the ELOY awards ( Exquisite Ladies of the Year awards) on Sunday evening (Thanks to Kemi for the tickets). I wore a black jumpsuit and a pearls necklace. I had an Audrey Hepburn look going on ( I was told).

The show was not bad, quite disorganized but a great evening overall. 




                              Pictures had to be black & white of course
Just showing off my white nails in the last picture. Obsessed with white nail polish. Ended the day with a shawarma from mega plaza. This was my first shawarma this year, 2014 healthy lifestyle and all ;). Highlight of my day!

Till next time xx

No comments: