Wednesday 1 October 2014

More facts about Bumz

I'm sure you can tell I am enjoying this topic...

21) White chocolate>>> Milk chocolate>>> Dark Chocolate

22) A man that can wear a SUIT! WHooshhh *weak in the knees* Bald and a beard is an added bonus too ;)

23) I have really active tear glands sigh. But not to worry I'm an attractive crier lol...obviously does not exist

24) Favorite sport is volleyball. Tennis is a close second

25) I can not sing. Definitely did not get the singing gene but its okay, I can dance. Been rated a 7 on an alright day. Shout out to OBB ;)

26) I get really irritated by people that don't understand the 'personal space' concept. I don't know where your hands have been yoo!There really isn't a nice way to say this is there?

27) Started a healthy hair journey. Waist length hair I'm coming for you!

I think that is enough xxx

No comments: