Sunday 19 October 2014

We eat


On the 16th, it was a great day. By the Grace of God I got my nysc certificate! The process to get it should not have taken so long but I got it in the end.

After I left, decided to go venue hunting for a surprise party I am planning for a special someone. I discovered there are so many nice places in Lagos, I need to explore more. While I was exploring places in VI (which I think is a maze) detuke called and mentioned she was at a restaurant on awolowo road with another friend of ours, Demi to celebrate our passing out. The restaurant is called Orela and it is at - 114 awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos. We decided to stop over to say hi, did not plan to eat.

Detuke was having a prawns meal and of course I was tempted. Tuke is definitely a bad influence food wise. Fast forward to a few minutes later, I found a menu in my hand sigh.What I saw on the menu! I was shocked! They had spaghetti carbonara and seafood pasta for 2,500. Never esperred it! This is the cheapest pasta and carbonara I have seen in Lagos. I'm sure you already know what I ordered.

My meal was pretty good, was impressed.I got a complimentary spring roll while I was waiting for my meal


Looks packed with prawns right?

So weird that I never noticed this restaurant before. I will definitely go back xxx



No comments: