Wednesday 15 October 2014

Time flies

Hey folks!

Apologies for neglecting you all, been a 'roller coaster' week. I feel like so much is happening/ not happening in my life right now and I just need time to slow down and feel more 'settled'

That's not what this post is about. Tomorrow I shall be 'passing out' - NYSC. No words can describe the joy I am feeling right now. From November 5th 2013 (I think) till now it has been a year filled with fun, sadness, heartbreak ( career wise) , new friendships forged, old friendships renewed, some happy days and complete bullshit. Excuse my French. Some things I have been through this year, would not wish it for my worst enemy.... I think I shall do a post about my nysc year.

BUT IT IS ALL OVER TOMORROW God willing and I shall be back with more posts. Stay tuned ;)

No comments: