Sunday 26 October 2014

Silver Jubilee

Hey folks! Hope you have all had a great weekend

In my recent posts, I mentioned I was planning a surprise party. The party was for my older brother, he turned 25 on friday. He believes 25 is such a big deal, he used phrases like 'quarter of a century' and 'silver jubilee' to describe 25.
                                         I loved this cake! Shout out to the sweet spot!

The party was at the rooftop- 7B Karimu Kotun, Victoria Island Lagos ( opposite mitsubishi motors). The venue was renovated recently and is so beautiful. It had a white & black decor, chandeliers and great lighting.

My initial plan was a dinner but my brother has too many friends sigh. Also nigerians are not the most punctual people on earth. There were too many cons for a dinner so we decided to do just finger food and drinks.

As expected people were late and some people arrived after the birthday boy! No surprise there really! But overall the party was a success and he was happy :). That was all that mattered. The lighting was so great but I was having fun so I forgot about pictures.

The party continued at SPICE ROUTE then moved to SIP after. Chris brown's DJ was one of the DJs of the night at spice. Before I got to SIP I had lost my voice so you can imagine how good he was. The clubs were so packed! As it was the last friday of the month and pay week. But that did not stop us, we JAMMED all night! WHAT A NIGHT! I was bed ridden all day on saturday, never esperred it! Absolutely love birthdays!

Shout out to everyone that came out. Love you all xxx




No comments: